- Binding to the conductor
- Removal procedure unnecessary applications
- Pros and cons
- Programs to delete standard applications
- Installing a root conductor on Android
- Delete standard applications
- Features of deleting system files
- Is it worth upgrading
- How to update RugGear i.Safe Innovation 2.0 to Android 10Q
Binding to the conductor
For the file deletion procedure, it is necessary to provide root-access conductor at the very beginning. Step by step, on the example of the program "ES conductor", it looks like this:
- Install and run the conductor.
- Make a swipe to the right to open the menu.
- Tap on the "Means".
- Next, select Root Explorer.
- After that, the window will populate in which you must provide the conductor of the "superuser" rights to its consent.
- Next will throw one more window. It you need to specify the "Connect as R / W" item.
- In the drop-down menu all Cheboks to put on "RW" and confirm the action.
The rights for the conductor are provided.
In File Manager, this procedure is even easier. Here you need to select the "Settings" item in the menu, then find the "root conductor" and place the checkbox opposite it, confirm the request to the superuser and you can delete what you do not use.
Removal procedure unnecessary applications
Before removing system applications In, it is recommended to get acquainted with the following advice:
- Search all standard software You need to keep in the folder at the address / System / App. It will slightly simplify the installation of the installation site.
- For access you need to install special applicationwhich will provide root-rights and tie it to the conductor.
- Be sure to think about several times before you begin to carry out uninstallation. In some cases, at first glance, insignificant applications can be responsible for the work of the necessary and important services.
- If you do not need programs from Google, which are very often strung quite large quantity, they can be removed without thinking. But the service "demolish" in no case can not.
Let's start directly to remove.
First, locate the / System / App folder. Go to it and remove APK files that have the same name as unnecessary programs. Together with them, you must definitely delete the same file with the extension.odex. On this, the whole procedure is completed. Programs will be completely removed from the registry and memory of your smartphone or tablet.
Remove preset, as seen from the above described method, is easy. But despite the simplicity, only you are responsible for all actions, but there is something to harm there. For example, accidentally delete the service, you can completely lose the wireless data transfer, so be alert and think about uninstalling a hundred times.
Pros and cons
Grumping all the above information, you can select the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure for the removal of "sewn" programs.
- There is a large number of RAM in case of programs that you want to delete are constantly launched.
- Expanding memory for installing useful applications.
- Full replacement standard on those applications that will be more comfortable and functional.
- If you delete unnecessary applicationsYou can significantly expand your knowledge of work and structure from this OS.
- Very often uninstallation unnecessary programs May lead to inadequate operation of the gadget.
- Without full-fledged operating system It may lose a large number of functions.
- If you delete the built-in Android applications, it may also reflect on the work of some services, for example, a refusal to send SMS, etc. may appear.
Elected-quality software for the provision of root rights is very often coming. It becomes the cause of incorrect display of applications and services, useful from which you can delete by error.
All users who have decided to delete the built-in standard, must necessarily figure out what can be "demolished", and what is not, because there is a high probability of further defective operation of the device if important system programs are raised.
In Android initially preinstalled many different applications, which may not be needed at all - they just occupy a place and spend the operational memory of the device. Any of them can be deleted, and how to do it is described in this instruction.
First of all on the smartphone or tablet you need to get root rightbut. They make it possible not only to remove standard applicationsBut easily, run specialized applications that are significantly expanding the possibilities of the device.
For each device, the method of obtaining superuser rights varies, but the most universal utilities are: as well.
Then you need to install a file manager that supports access to system directories and editing system files. For example, ES conductor, File Manager from Cheetah Mobile or. In this manual, I use the ES conductor.
How to delete standard Android applications. Method 1
1. First you need to provide the right to edit the root directory to the file manager. How to do it for ES conductor told in.
2. V. internal memory Go to the folder "/ SYSTEM / APP".
3. Select.apk file such application And in the appearance context menu Click "Delete".
4. In addition, you must delete file.odex with the same name if it is.
In Android 5.0 and above on the way "/ SYSTEM / APP" All embedded system applications are in separate folders, so you need to highlight them and erase.
5. Many system applications in the folder "/ DATA / APP" Store updates, from where they will also have to remove.
Again in Android 5.0 updates before installed applications are on the way "/ DATA / APP" in separate folders. Select unnecessary and delete.
6. Now it remains only to erase the Kechi and the built-in system applications and services databases that are in the folder "/ DATA / DATA".
Remove preset applications, like Gmail, Google Drive. or Maps. Systems S. android icon It is better not to touch (for example certinstaller.apk or packageinstaller.apk), since problems may arise in the system.
Removing Android system applications using the root uninstaller program
Standard Android applications can be deleted using the root uninstaller application. Download.apk from our site and install.
1. After installation, open it and provide the superuser access.
2. Select the application from which you want to get rid of.
3. Click "Delete". Before deleting, you can make a backup.
In addition, the application can not be removed, but freeze. So they will stop working and disappear from the menu, but will not be completely removed.
How to Delete Standard Applications via ES Explorer
Some file managers have a special option to work with program files. Consider this feature On the example of ES conductor:
1. In the sidebar in the "Libraries" section, select "Apps".
2. At the top click on "Custom", thereby turning hidden Menu. Select the "System" item in it.
3. Highlight programs that are no longer needed. In the list of options, select "Uninstall".
I think that the methods proposed by me will be enough to delete standard android applications. Yes, there are analogues root uninstaller and others file managershaving a quick deletion feature of embedded applications. But 3 methods of which I told are the most comfortable.
Android-based smartphones possess large quantity Unnecessary pre-installed applications and programs.
Therefore, many people are interested in how to delete system applications on Android.
Standard sets software most often are unavailable and meaningless for regular user Smartphone.
They only occupy a place in the phone's memory, which can be used for really necessary applications.
In addition, useless system applications function in the background, which leads to the rapid flow rate of the battery.
After all, that this software works fine, RAM is activated.
Because of this, Android begins to reduce the speed of execution of the specified commands, which leads to the hang of useful programs.
Therefore, each person can timely and quickly remove unnecessary applications.
Programs to delete standard applications
Removing applications by android platform It is impossible if the operating system of the device "Clea", as it is protected from any intervention.
The usual user access to all system files is prohibited.
To delete applications, you need to get root-access to the device, as well as a file manager.
Permission to delete files can be given only with the help of special rights. If they are partial, then the desired actions will not work.
They must necessarily be complete.
Each user can find the installation and use of root access directly to its phone.
But there are also universal versions of the program, including Kingo Root, ES Explorer, Framaroot.
Almost all veras root programs You can download absolutely free from the Internet.
IN Google Play. You need to download any Android program, thanks to which you can delete unnecessary applications.
Installing a root conductor on Android
To remove useless applications on the Android device, first of all, you need to select a program with which you can perform a specified action.
After the access was received and the conductor is installed, you should provide it root access.
To implement this procedure, you need to run the program and open " Fast access" Then you need to go to the "Tools" folder and opposite the conductor to click on the "On" button.
For example, ES Explorer. By installing the program, you must enable the root-conductor item. After that, it is necessary:
- confirm the actions;
- go in settings;
- in the Apps Point in the Root Count, select "Reservation of Data", "Uninstall automatically".
Configuring the program, you need to go to root folder Phone, after which in the folder - System / App and select the programs you want to delete.
Delete standard applications
Delete on Android you can use such system applications .apk, like:
- standard alarm clock, calendar;
- mail client;
- widgets of the player and clock;
- data transfer interface;
- voice search and set;
- player and more.
In this case, the Plusone.apk application is deleted - Google+. Here you need to find it and click on the "Delete" pop-up key.
Remote programs are difficult to restore rather difficult, and sometimes it is simply impossible.
In some cases, insignificant at first glance, an application is responsible for the operation of important and necessary services on the device.
Tip: Before deleting system applications, you should make sure that they will no longer need you. In addition, it is impossible to delete programs that can lead to the incorrect functioning of the device.
You also need to delete a file with the same name in format.odex, if any.
In Android 5.0 devices, and more all standard applications are concentrated in separate folders, so they need to be simply highlighted and deleted.
It should be remembered that when applications on Android are deleted, the ES Explorer automatically makes cleaning folders, files that are associated with a remote application.
If you need to make a place in the internal memory of the smartphone, then you need to clear the data and cache through the application settings and only then delete the unnecessary software itself.
Features of deleting system files
Before you start removing unnecessary standard Set Applications, it is recommended to know the following nuances:
- Firstly, Application search must be kept at the following address in the main folder / SYSTEM / APP. Using the query in the row, you can simplify the search for the installation site.
- Secondly, Google programs, which in the device countless, can be removed without regret, since most often they simply litter the device's memory. But it is impossible to "demolish" important services.
In addition, the procedure for uninstalling unnecessary system software And applications have their own positive and negative sides.
To the merits can be attributed:
- saving a significant amount of memory, as many programs are in functional mode uncontrollably and constantly;
- an increase in the place to install the necessary, convenient applications;
- expanding knowledge in the operation and device of the operating system.
The disadvantages of the removal procedure are the possible inadequate operation of the gadget, loss of functionality. For example, a refusal is possible when sending an SMS message.
At the same time, poor software to get root-rights gets quite often.
Because of this, there is an incorrect display and functioning of many services. And this may cause removal of useful programs.
Therefore, if you do not know what you want to delete, then the data files and applications do not touch.
Root App Delete - Delete or Disable System Applications
Top Tips: How to Delete System Applications on Android
Nowadays, many operators cellular communication And OEM manufacturers, unfortunately, block their devices and pre-install them a lot, unnecessary end user, applications. It does not even happen that some kind of program can monitor all the actions of the phone owner and send data to the server by unencrypted communication channel. This undoubtedly pursues the safety of personal data, and also adversely affects the time autonomous work. Since, as already mentioned, devices can be blocked, delete such applications may not be easy.
It happens completely and next to this because of the desire of the manufacturer or the operator to know how this or that device is used and then retrieve profits from these data. Also developers can pay for each preset application And the manufacturer, again, receives additional benefits from this.
There are several ways to get rid of this kind of "garbage". For example, on Google Play, you can find several programs that allow you to remove unnecessary system applications. But often such utilities or require root rights, or can work on devices of a particular manufacturer. However, you can rarely see the universal solution to this task, and in today's manual you will learn how to manually delete these system applications without superuser rights. All that will be needed from you is to enter a few simple ADB commands on the command prompt.
Is it worth upgrading
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update RugGear i.Safe Innovation 2.0 to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11