What is a APK file?
APK stands as an abbreviation for Android Package Kit. Android operating system uses its own type of installation format, as like windows softwares have .exe extension. When you download an app from Google play store, it is downloaded and installed in APK format.
You will not see the file directly when you download it from play store. At times you may want to download APK files from other sources directly.
What are the advantages & disadvantages of downloading APK directly?
- You can download any version of the app directly from third-party websites. They may have app archives of most versions and you can download the one you may need.
- Downloading is instant unlike play store, no need to wait for the verifcation process etc.
- You will have a APK file in your memory card / system memory once you download. So you can uninstall and re-install as many as times without needing to download.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources usually are not verified by Google. So can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files can have viruses that will steal data from your phone or corrupt your phone.
- Your apps will not be updated automatically as Google play store usually don't have access to it.
Where can I download Читать книги бесплатно APK file?
You can download any android app's APK from many sources such as ApkMirror, ApkPure etc. We have added a button above to download Читать книги бесплатно APK file. But we strongly recommend not to download from any third-party sources. Always download android from Google Play store, unless they don't have the app you're looking for.
How to install Читать книги бесплатно APK from your android phone?
- You can download Читать книги бесплатно APK by clicking the above button and that will initiate a download. Once the download is complete, you can find the APK in "Downloads" section in your browser.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
To enable this, the steps are mostly similar to the below.
Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you complete the above step, you can go to the "Downloads" in your browser and tap the downloaded APK file once. It will start to show the installation prompt that asking for permissions and you can follow the steps to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the app as you normally do.