- Disable Pop-ups
- Removal of viruses and malware
- Blocking ads through the hosts file
- AdBlock extension
- Video about Adguard and Adblock Plus
- Built-in add-ons in Yandex Browser
- Self-opening ads in tabs
- Ad Muncher, AdFender, SpywareBlaster
- Blocking by standard means
- Using AdBlock
- Using Adguard program
- We remove ads in Yandex Browser using Adguard
- We remove ads in Yandex browser using Adblock Plus
- Using the Adblock add-on
- Svchost.exe shipping windows 7: what is this process and why it happens
- Solving the problem of high load
- How to go to the Process tab
- First acquaintance with svchost.exe
- A few words about the processes svchost.exe
- Process svchost.exe and its connection
- System slows down what to do
Yandex, like many browsers, has built-in pop-up protection. It is active by default, but it's worth checking out. Unfortunately, it has low efficiency, like many built-in methods.
Removal of viruses and malware
Why can't you just check with your antivirus and remove all inappropriate ads like pop-ups and self-installing plugins? The fact is that these programs are not viruses, per se, so simple antivirus programs do not notice them. But there are special applications:
- Hitman Pro is a very effective but paid solution (free for the first month). Scans your computer for harmful files. Helps with self-launching ad tabs.
- Malwarebytes Antimalware is a popular freeware program. Scans the system for various types of viruses: spyware, keyloggers, Trojans and other evil spirits.
- It will not be superfluous to check your computer with an antivirus:
- - Free computer scanner for viruses.
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free scanner from Kaspersky Lab. Cures an already infected computer, but does not scan the system in real time.
Blocking ads through the hosts file
An interesting way to remove ads in the Yandex browser forever. Windows has a file that you can use to prevent your computer from accessing any site. You enter the website address in it, and if any ad tries to download a banner or something else from it, then it will fail. But you need to know which site you want to "ban" on your computer.
How it works? Any program (including the browser and any user) will not be able to access the site that you specified in the hosts. Each site has its own IP-address, if you put 127.0.0.1, then the IP-address of a particular site is changed to "empty". 127.0.0.1 is the local address of your computer.
How to edit the hosts file
- Change to C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ directory.
- Open the hosts file in notepad.
- Enter the IP address 127.0.0.1 and the address of the site you want to block.
AdBlock is a blocker program specially designed to remove ads from browsers. Perhaps the most popular and easiest way. YouTube, Vkontakte and other sites will be left without making money on advertising.
- Method one: download the program from the developer's site adblockplus.org. Installation takes "2 clicks of time", and the program is immediately ready to work.
- Method Two: Via the Chrome Extension Web Store.
Adblock Plus is installed in the browser from Yandex as an extension. But there is also Adguard - this is the most popular ad blocker, which is installed in the operating system as a separate program. Adguard is no worse than Adblock Plus.
The program has "Parental Control" for determining the sites that can be accessed from the computer, as well as "Antiphishing" - an automatically updated list of potentially malicious sites. The program will warn you when you enter such a site.
Download Adguard from the official website:. The program has a trial period of free use, after 30 days it stops working if you do not buy the full version.
Video about Adguard and Adblock Plus
Built-in add-ons in Yandex Browser
Yandex Browser has 4 built-in add-ons to combat pop-ups and other spam. It is easy to get to them through the browser menu in the "Add-ons" item.
- Antishock - blocks banners with unpleasant images, pornography, as well as advertisements of suspicious and fraudulent sites.
- Blocking flash banners and videos - allows you to remove ads based on flash technology, including promotional videos. Helps speed up your browser, but may block the playback of desired videos and music.
- Reputation of sites Web of Trust - based on the opinion of users, an automatic system assigns ratings to sites. In the search, you will be able to see green, yellow and red sites, according to the level of trust in them by other users.
- Adguard - we wrote about it above.
Self-opening ads in tabs
It so happens that a start page with ads (yamdex.net, Vulkan casino, delta-search.com) is installed in the Yandex browser, and it cannot be changed, or the sites themselves open every 10 seconds. This usually happens when installing programs from questionable sites.
First of all, check the properties of the browser shortcut:
- Right-click on the shortcut, select "Properties".
- In the line "Object" the text must end with .exe (without any additional parameters).
- If there is a site URL or something else after the .exe, remove the extra characters.
Yandex's browser is a lot like Google Chrome. If you find a solution for Chrome, then you can try it for Yandex as well.
Ad Muncher, AdFender, SpywareBlaster
Blocking by standard means
Ads in Yandex Browser are blocked fairly well by built-in software mechanisms. Therefore, the first thing to do to remove pop-up ads is to properly configure your web browser options.
How do I block pop-ups?
1. Click the menu button.
2. In the list that opens, select the "Settings" item.
3. Scroll the contents of the tab with the mouse wheel to the very bottom. Click the "Show advanced settings" option.
4. In the "Personal data" section, check the settings (they must be enabled):
- “Enable protection against malicious sites….”;
- "Warn when entering bank card numbers ...";
- "Block pop-up ads in the browser."
5. In the same block, click "Content Settings". In the "Pop-ups ..." section, the "Block pop-ups" add-on must be enabled.
Attention! If you need some pop-up windows to work so that the browser does not filter them, you need to enable the "Manage Exceptions" function. Then, in the additional panel, specify the domain name (site name) that you want to unblock, select the "Allow" action and click "Finish".
You can also disable pop-ups and ads in the Yandex browser through its built-in extensions:
1. Open the menu again (button).
2. Go to the "Add-ons" section.
3. In the "Security" block, by clicking the mouse in the column of each plug-in, move the slider to the "On" state. Together, these filters allow you to block and remove most of the unnecessary and potentially dangerous elements on the site:
- Antishock - disables banners and ads with so-called shocking content (porn, erotica, goods from sex shops, drugs, violence, etc.);
- Blocking flash data- removes animated videos, frames and banners created on the Flash platform.
- Adguard is a powerful filter that provides a "clean" internet (no ads). The included Adguard guarantees that 90-100% of advertisements on websites will be hidden from your view. This extension can block any type of banners, video ads, text ads, etc.
You can also remove pop-up windows using additional extensions. Let's consider the most effective ones.
Cross-browser addon, also supported by Yandex. Provides comprehensive protection against advertising and surveillance on the Web. Prevents loading of Adware modules (adware), loading of viral and phishing sites. The additional panel displays filtering data (the number of blocked elements).
1. Go to the anti-banner's offsite - adblockplus.org/ru/.
2. Click the Install… button. ".
3. Once the download and installation is complete, you can use the add-on. By default, it has the optimal filtering settings, but you can change them at any time in the settings panel (for example, if you need to allow displaying ads on a specific site, that is, add it to the white list).
An analogue of the previous addon. Also provides comfortable surfing without intrusive banners and pop-ups. It can be downloaded and installed on the developer's official website:
- Open - https://getadblock.com/.
- Click the "Get ..." button on the main page of the resource.
Along with global filtering, you can use highly specialized solutions:
- Open in a browser: Menu → Add-ons.
- At the bottom of the page that opens, click "Extensions catalog ...".
- In the search bar of the catalog, make the appropriate request. For example, if you only need to get rid of ads that pop up on Youtube, install "Adblock for Youtube", etc.
Additionally, to protect your PC from virus attacks through additional windows, install NoScript Suite Lite. This addon partially blocks the action of interactive elements and scripts on pages. And thus prevents the download of malware and allows you to remove the pop-up window.
Equip your Yandex Browser with filtering tools to organize a comfortable and safe website visit!
In the first block “ personal data"There is a list of items with checkmarks, you need to find the one we need -" block shocking ads»And make sure that there is a check mark in the window.
The menu also contains the item " additions", Go here. Next, select the line tools and at the end of the list you need to find “ safe internet". Here we find the option “ Without advertising" and " blocking flash and video". In this way you can get rid of from annoying videos and banners advertising products we do not need.
These items are basic protection browser, without third-party add-ons and plugins. Therefore, to effectively combat advertising there is additional funds.
The supplement is intended block there are a number of unwanted and dangerous spyware teasers and banners on site pages. Fake social media windows aimed at deceiving the visitor and stealing personal data and other similar messages. Shocking animated content with pornographic content illustrating illness and injury, all of which are also blocked by the plugin. To tune addition press the button " tune". In the window that opens, you can change ad display erotic content, blacklist a page or site, and add sites you trust.
To install AdBlock extension in your browser, you need to go to the Chrom extension store - WebStore... The open source code of the Chrome browser was taken by the Yandex browser developers as a basis, so the add-ons are suitable for both programs. Find in free extensions Adblock and install by pointing to the " add».
The developers of this extension guarantee protection from your browser ads. They also provide a large set of tools for managing and configuring AdBlock on individual sites and pages. When entering a site that is suspected of spying or containing an infected software, addition warn about this visitor. Extension neutralizes banners and pop-up ads without damaging the design of the visited site, blocks spyware scripts and counters.
Using Adguard program
To block advertisements in the browser using this add-on, you can either install it directly into the browser, and download the full Appendix... Unfortunately, the PC program only exists paid, many do not want to pay for it, so the browser extension is more popular. In order to install the Adguard add-on, you need to visit the store again ChromeWebStore... In the search box, enter the name of the extension we need, and then agree to add it to the browser.
During installation, the add-ons window will offer Yandex elements for installation. Usually, their functions are secondary for us, which means that a tick of the agreement is necessary take off at all points. After installing the Adguard icon will appear in the upper right corner. By clicking on it you can tune various options. basic settings- this is displaying statistics, permission for individual advertising, creating subscriptions. Anti-banner- turns on and off Russian and English filters and filtration bases. Antiphishing- phishing filter settings. Custom filter- Export and create personal ad blocking rules.
Yandex Browser has been rapidly gaining popularity lately. If you believe the statistics of liveinternet.ru, then Yandex browser has already bypassed Firefox and took 4th place in popularity in the Russian Internet. Therefore, we decided to write an article on how to remove ads in Yandex Browser, by analogy with our old article about.
We remove ads in Yandex Browser using Adguard
In the "Add-ons" section, you need to find an add-on called "Adguard", it should be at the very bottom of the page, in the "Safe Internet" section. After you find "Adguard", activate it. To do this, simply turn the switch to the "On" position.
After the "Adguard" add-on is enabled, open any page with ads and check if ads are displayed or not. If everything was done correctly, then after turning on "Adguard" there should be no advertising.
Configuring Adguard add-on
Also, this add-on for Yandex browser can be configured if the need arises. This requires click on the "Adguard" icon on the browser panel.
After that, a pop-up window will appear in which you need to select the "Adguard Settings" section.
After that, a page with add-on settings will appear.
Here you can enable or disable useful ads, add an additional ad filter, add trusted sites to the whitelist, create your own filter to block ads, and enable or disable protection from.
We remove ads in Yandex browser using Adblock Plus
Run this utility on your computer and click on the "Start scan" button.
Then wait until the utility checks your computer and at the end remove all found malicious objects. After that, restart your computer and check the Yandex browser. Pop-up ads should disappear.
I don't know about you, but I recently started using Yandex browser... My hands just did not reach, sit, test it. I am generally satisfied with the results, quite smart and there are no problems in using it. I read the documentation, and indeed the reviews on the forums, I largely agree that a copy of Google Chrome. Nevertheless, Yandex took such a step, and since people use it, the problem of advertising, as always, remains relevant.
Okay, I will not delay, by the title you probably already understood that today we will talk about
First, let's highlight the ways that can help us:
- Blocking and protecting against phishing and malware.
- Using the Adblock add-on.
- Using the Adguard add-on to block pop-ups, banners and all sorts of annoying elements.
Moving on to watching the video, which shows the use of these methods:
First you need to go to the browser itself. After that, in the upper right corner, we find the button “Yandex browser settings”. Click on it and select “Settings” in the drop-down list.
After going into the settings, we look for the item protection of personal data and put a tick “Enable protection against phishing and malware”. It happens that this checkbox is on by default, which is good.
In order not to slow down your computer's robot, you now need to block flash banners and video ads. Go to the settings, as described above and find the add-ons tab. In the add-ons, look for such a name as “Blocking Flash Banners and Videos” and click enable.
The browser is now working at full capacity and can fully block. In some cases, this method is enough with the head. The first possible way to protect against ads, we used. Let's move on to the next one.
Using the Adblock add-on
If you want to use this add-on, then I recommend disabling the “Blocking Flash Banners and Videos” add-on, which was described above.
To fully familiarize yourself with Adblock and how to install it on a Yandex browser, go to the article:. Especially, so that there is not a lot of scribbling, I have allocated a full article for all browsers.
Svchost.exe shipping windows 7: what is this process and why it happens
SVCHOST.EXE workflows in Windows 7 are displayed on the Processes tab in the Task Manager. To open it, use the Ctrl + Alt + Del key combination.
In the task manager, you can see all the working copies of the SVCHOST.EXE process
Svchost.exe is implemented as a single process that ensures the work of various service services in the Windows 7 system. And this leads not only to reduce the flow of RAM, but also reduces the costs of processor time. For each of the services, its own copy of svchost.exe is called, launched by this basic process, acting as a systemic. In this case, certain parameters are used in each case. For example, to call the ComputerBrowser ("Computer Browser" service), which gives you the ability to see on the network, computers and other hardware devices that are compatible with the NetBIOS protocol running the svchost.exe -k NetSVCS design. In this case, the NetSVCS parameter will be seen in the task manager on the Working Services tab opposite the ComputerBrowser in the Column of Groups. It indicates that the service uses the SVCHOST.exe process to work, which reduces the consumption of resources.
But then there is a reasonable question, why is it often Svchost.exe slows down the computer?
Here are basic possible reasons:
Solving the problem of high load
Having found and eliminating the reason for the increased consumption of resources, you can not only stabilize, but also increase the speed of the personal computer. It is not necessary to postpone this question, because inaction will not help in solving the problem, but only it will be aggravated.
Check through the task manager
In the Task Manager on the Processes tab, place the files alphabetically by clicking on the "Image Name" column header. After that, open the context menu of any copy of svchost.exe and select "Go to Services".
Transport to viewing services
On this tab, all services using the SVCHOST.exe process belong to the NetSVCS group.
All services causing the SVCHOST.EXE process belong to the NetSvCS group
Using the context menu, you sequentially stop each such service and check the result, until the load is reduced. After determining the process that creates the load, it must be turned off. Keep in mind that you can only stop the task manager, and not disable the service that causes increased resource consumption.
To completely disable the selected process, go through the "Start // Control Panel" to the Administration tab. Here you will find a list of all Windows 7 services. Select the desired and turn it off on the properties tab by selecting the appropriate item through the context menu. For example, we show the screenshot of the disable service "Browser of Computer".
To disable the selected service, it must not only turn off, but also stop
Disable automatic update
The svchost.exe process can create a load due to the failure of the automatic update service or the errors contained in the updates themselves.
In this case, it is preferable to disable this service and try to install all packages manually.
Through the System and Security tab of the Control Panel, go to the Windows Update Center and change the settings in such a way that the availability of updates is not checked.
Automatic update is turned off through the drop-down list when selecting important parameters windows updates 7
After manual installation of service packages, the service can be connected again and see if Svchost.exe has stopped, associated with it, ship memory and processor. If the problem is solved, the automatic update can be left working.
At first, just look at the Task Manager, on behalf of which user is working with svchost.exe copies, creating a load. If the process works from your personal account, then the system is most likely a virus. Open the location of the file through the context menu and check the suspicious file by any antivirus program.
For such a check, as well as for a complete anti-virus scanning of both the system partition, and the entire computer can be used.
To start the anti-virus scanning, you just need to click the "Start Check" button.
The utility will quickly delete and remove the malicious code from your personal computer.
Home free version of Avast anti-virus package will satisfy any adept user
Video: Anti-virus utility review
The procedure for recovering Windows 7 at the time when the system worked without a failure, can correct the situation.
To start the process, select the appropriate item in the service program menu and follow the instructions. After restoring the system and restart the computer, open the task manager and check if the svchost.exe process has stopped loading the computer.
Running Windows 7 recovery process for earlier period
Content PREFETCH folder
Files with extension.pf containing information about the applications run on the computer are stored in the Prefetch folder located in the Windows directory on the system disk (usually C: Windows).
A large number of unnecessary files that slow down the Windows 7 can accumulate in the folder.
The more often the user sets new programs and removes old, the greater the amount of information accumulates in the Prefetch folder. This increases the load on memory and processor. In this case, you simply be cleaned the Prefetch folder and restart the computer. The first launch of Windows 7 after deleting files will be slower than usual. After all, the information about the applications installed on the computer will be formed and entered into files again. With subsequent loading, the OS will load faster and the load on memory and the processor will decrease.
It should be borne in mind that by default entries to the Prefetch folder are allowed to do not only system applications, but also by any other programs. This can cause slow download of Windows 7. To correct the situation, you must open the registry editor by entering the "Start" menu in the search box. After that, open the PrefetchParameters folder located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE // System // CURRENTCONTROLSET // Control // Session Manager // Memory Management, and change the value of the EnablePrefetcher parameter from 3 to 2, which will allow the automatic launch of only system processes.
Changing the value of the parameter allowing automatic download only system applications
At the same time, the amount of memory occupied by svchost.exe will decrease and the load on the processor will decrease.
Video: Clearing Prefetch folder
Create an increased load through the called Svchost.exe called the unknown programs of unknown developers.
And such a software on the computer often accumulates a lot. To search for such programs, it is best to use the usual task manager, and the Process Explorer utility, which provides the user with an extended data volume. In addition, the specified program in real time is associated with the Virustotal anti-virus service and checks whether the battery running files are not. Accordingly, the user at any time can stop the program excessively consuming resources.
The program displays extended information on all workflows in the Windows 7 system.
System Volume Information Check
The hard disk of the computer almost always has logical partitions, each of which has a hidden System Volume Information folder, where information about settings and restore Windows 7 is stored. Often this directory becomes an object for viral attacks. Malicious programs infect resources in the folder folder, and then when calling the SVCHOST.EXE process through programs associated with infected files, there is a sharp increase in the load on memory and processor.
You can use Avast Anti-Virus to delete infected files. Moreover, this program is embedded in the context menu. In this case, it disappears the need to provide additional permits to the user's access to the System Volume Information folder (by default access to only system processes). But besides, the specified directory is also hidden from the user.
First you need to make the System Volume Information folder visible. To do this, open the "View" tab of the folder parameter from the top menu "Service" in the My Computer window, remove the checkbox from the "Hide Protected System Files" items and check the "Show hidden files, folders and discs" radio button. After that, click "Apply" and then "OK".
In order to make visible system folders, you need to change two additional parameters.
After that, run through the context menu using Avast anti-virus scanning of the System VOLUME INFORMATION folder in each of the existing logical partitions of the rigid disk.
Video: If svchost.exe greatly loads the system
It can be concluded that an increased load on the RAM and the processor on a computer running Windows 7 can create various software products related to services that are downloaded from dynamic libraries and causing the SVCHOST.exe process. These are basically viruses. But not only. The load can create update packs and well-working programs, but conflicting with the Windows 7 system. The proposed material will help eliminate the problems arising.
Today we will talk about svchost.exe, what is the process and why it can ship the system.
How to go to the Process tab
While the computer works fine, the regular user is little interested, what processes are running in the system and what they need them at all.
But the non-standard behavior of Windows XP / Vista / 7 is braking, freezing, frequent reboots, makes us look for reasons.
Why start searching? Let's try to run the Task Manager.
- Press the key combination "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "Del".
- Click the "Start" button, select the "Run" command, enter Taskmgr.exe and press the OK button.
Now go to the Processes tab and study the list.
A large number of Svchost.exe processes is immediately alarming. Well, it's time to deal with the capabilities of this application.
First acquaintance with svchost.exe
Recently, for the layout of Windows Services, instead of the usual executable files with extension. The EXE is increasingly used by dynamically connected libraries with extension.dll.
This method is considered more efficient. However, the library file, unlike executable, can not start.
Run the service (service) from the DLL file "helps" the svchost.exe application.
Here, for example, how the DNS client service is launched:
C: \\ Windows \\ System32 \\ svchost.exe -k NetworkService.
A few words about the processes svchost.exe
Each instance of the svhost.exe process is initiated by the parent - Systems.exe system process.
One SVSHOST.EXE process can run one service or a group consisting of several logically connected Windows services.
Run option "One SVCHOST -\u003e Multiple Windows Process" allows you to save RAM and processor resources.
To view the SVCHOST groups and their composition, go to the Windows registry:
- click the "Start" button and find the "Run" command;
- in the command prompt, enter the regedit.exe and press the "OK" button.
- in the registry, go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \\ SOFTWARE \\ Microsoft \\ WindowsNT \\ CurrentVersion \\ SVCHOST branch;
- we find the parameters reg_multi_sz with lists of services of each group.
For example, the DCOMLAUNCH group includes the following services:
- Power - a service that controls the power configuration and sending notifications of installed power configurations;
- Plugplay - service, thanks to which the computer automatically recognizes the devices connected to it and adjusts them to work without the user's participation or minimizes this participation.
- DCOMLAUNCH - COM and DCOM server start service for sustainable programs using server data.
None of the above of the specified services is not recommended.
When viewing the SVCHOS process data, please note the "Username" column.
It can contain only one of the following values: "Local Service", "System", Network Service.
Where the file lives.
In Windows XP / Vista / 7 operating systems, the location of the SVCHOST.EXE file is standard:
- 32-bit OS - C: \\ Windows \\ System32 \\;
- 64-bit OS - C: \\ Windows \\ SYSWOW64 \\.
Remember the exact address of the file. This is useful to us in the future.
Process svchost.exe and its connection
Task Manager issues us a whole list of svchost.exe running processes, but this information is clearly not enough.
Naturally, we are interested in which service runs a specific instance of this process.
So, several ways to learn about the links of SVCHOST.
Teams Tasklist and SC.
The use of Tasklist and SC commands is possible in any version of Windows. Therefore, this method can be considered universal.
First of all, we run CMD - the Windows command line interpreter:
- press the "Start" button;
- select the "Run" command;
- enter CMD and press the "OK" button.
To get the list of services on the interpreter screen, run the TaskList command with the SVC key and press the Enter key:
- tasklist / SVC "ENTER".
To save the query results in the SVC.TXT text file, which is on a C drive: in the TEMP folder, make the Tasklist command output redirection:
- tasklist / SVC\u003e C: \\ temp \\ svc.txt "ENTER"
Note that the file will be saved in DOS encoding.
Fragment of the listing tasklist.exe.
PID PID Name:
- svchost.exe 1216 DCOMLAUNCH
- svchost.exe 1300 rpcss
- svchost.exe 1384 Wudfsvc.
- svchost.exe 1528 DNSCACHE.
- svchost.exe 1584 LMHOSTS, SSDPSRV
- "Image Name" - the name of the executable file;
- "PID" - the identifier of the process;
- "Services" is a list of services.
To get information about a specific service, set it a brief name as the SC service management command parameter.
An example of obtaining information about the TermService service.
- SC QC Termservice "ENTER".
Two ways to go to the list of services.
- We press the "Start" button, we find the "Run" command, in the command prompt, enter the Services.msc and press the OK button.
- Click the Start button, then select Settings -\u003e Control Panel -\u003e Administration -\u003e Services.
Windows Vista / 7 task manager.
We receive a list of services associated with the SVCHOST process using Windows Vista / 7 task manager:
- install the cursor on the name of the process;
- call the context menu by pressing the right mouse button and select the option "Go to Services";
- we receive a list in which the backlit is highlighted by the services associated with our process.
IN operating system Windows XP Option "Go to services", unfortunately, is missing. This option cannot be considered universal.
Process Explorer utility.
This program is not included in Windows distributions, but is available for download from Microsoft or from the Process Explorer download page.
The startup process is very simple and not requiring installation:
- download the zip archive;
- run the procexp.exe file.
The utility issues detailed information about processes running in the system: PID, CPU loading, short description, information about the manufacturer, etc.
When you hover the mouse on the name of one of the SVCHOST instances, we received the following information:
- COMMAND LINE - Row of service launch or service group through SVCHOST;
- PATH - path to svchost.exe file;
- Services is a list of services.
The context menu, called by pressing the right mouse button, provides great opportunities for managing the process and services that it starts.
Anvir Task Manager utility.
The ANVIR Task Manager program does not only manage running processes, services, drivers and autoload, but also performs antivirus functions.
The launch order is the same as the Process Explorer:
- download the free version of Anvir Task Manager in the format of the ZIP archive;
- unzatch in the folder on the disk;
- run an ANVIR.EXE file.
To switch the language when you first start the program, use the main menu:
"VIEW-\u003e Language-\u003e RUSSIAN".
Select the Processes tab for more information about our SVCHOST.
In the process string, we see the manufacturer information, the path to the executable file, the percentage of the CPU load, etc.
But the most interesting data is presented in the "Auto-loading" column. Here you will find a list of services running SVCHOST.
Double-click the left mouse button on the name of the process and get more detailed information about it (a window with tabs at the bottom of the screen).
System slows down what to do
What symptoms indicate the guilt of svchost and how to fix problems. Let's figure it out.
The system can slow down for various reasons. But if you find the Svchost.exe process in the task manager with a high percentage of the central processor loading (sometimes about 100%) - it is likely that the reason is in it.
Many users believe that in this case SVCHOST is necessarily a virus. But it is not. The process can ship the system and for other reasons.
Let's look at how to solve the problem with SVCHOST in both cases.